I DID THAT EXACT SAME THING ONCE! while pregnant. except it was at a store, not work. oh my gosh. that is too funny. how long did it take you to figure out that it wasn't unlocking? hehehehe oh lyss, that's fantastic.
Angie - I only had to grab for it and then ALMOST pushed down on the 'unlock' button before I realized I needed a KEY to the BUILDING! I've been getting more and more shocked at the weird things I do....
I DID THAT EXACT SAME THING ONCE! while pregnant. except it was at a store, not work. oh my gosh. that is too funny. how long did it take you to figure out that it wasn't unlocking? hehehehe oh lyss, that's fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA! That is a wonderful confession. I'm glad you didn't walk into the door on top of it all. :)
ReplyDeleteAngie - I only had to grab for it and then ALMOST pushed down on the 'unlock' button before I realized I needed a KEY to the BUILDING! I've been getting more and more shocked at the weird things I do....
ReplyDelete