My friend Kel had her baby on May 20th and I don't have any pictures of her yet!!! I will hopefully get some soon so I can share with my peeps another new babe has entered the world and she's just the cutest!!!
*
For now, I will share the babe that I do have pictures of.
My cousin's welcomed their second bundle of joy on my brother's birthday. Now he has to share. Na-na-na-na-boo-boo! LOL! j/k
I had the honor of taking some pics and wanted to share this one.
I had an idea and was worried what mommy would think if I suggested, "hey, lets put your 3-week old on the dock!" I wasn't sure if mom would go for it but - SHE DID! AND I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!
The texture is compliments of a 'layer' that I purchased from www.cottagearts.net.
It's my friend's cousin's business. LOVE the stuff she has on there. It's mostly digital scrapbooking downloads. She has some AMAZING stuff! Check it out if you get the chance!
Time for another pic of yourself!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Alyssa, what a beautiful shot!! You are so creative! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the pic!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Kelli!!!