Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

So the nights have been interesting.
As if my flipping around wasn't enough as it is (with having rods in my back, it has never been quite easy to position myself at night), but now I have a big ol' belly in tow.
And poor hubby has to deal with all the pillows I try to throw into the mix in trying to see if they'll help. HA!
I LOVE sleeping on my back so I asked the doc if I could. She said yes, but, try wedging a pillow underneath one of my hips so I'm not completely flat. DEAL!
And then I just recently started to try out the pillow between the legs thing as I lay on my side. Just to see how it feels. Don't think it makes much difference yet but I have to say when I get up to go to the bathroom, I can't help but crack up at the pillows I have thrown about because of course when you're sleeping, they get kicked around.
Poor Jeff has about 1/4 of the bed now. hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. It goes like this:
    Daddy 1/3 of bed.
    Momma 1/3 of bed.
    Baby 1/3 of bed.
    Jeff will be fine. It's only a few more months ;) Your anxious audience is awaiting your next belly pic, dear. See how fast that last month went??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I was just telling jeff that we have to get another one taken. Perhaps I'll do it tonight by myself. He'll be out entertaining vendors :)

    ReplyDelete