Today, Mr. Vending Machine Man came to refill the yumminess.
We got into a conversation about how the side of the building that he comes in, is now vacant so I'm not sure how quickly we'll be going through the candy and chips in the machine.
A coworker of mine happened to be over there at the same time and asked if it was possible if he could stock the machine with 'pieces' like - Rolos, M&Ms, stuff that came like that rather than full candy bars. He said, 'sure!'
Then I piped in... "Got any Famous Amos cookies in there?" as I snooped around his box of goods that he was going to put into the machine. He says, "Yup!" - dug into the box, found a bag and I asked how much they were.
"Don't worry about it," he tells me.
Yup.
Today I made a new friend. Possibly a best friend?
Mr. Vending Machine Man.
If he only knew how much he just made my day by giving me a free bag of COOKIES!
And I didn't even have to complain about the machine taking my money and not giving me something - it was all done with a smile!
*
So I wondered - was this 'pregnancy' sympathy he was displaying?
Or is Mr. Vending Machine Man a real nice person and I should be calling him by a first name rather than Mr. Vending Machine Man....... ?
Heck yeah! Nice work Lyss. And it sounds like you guys can have your machine stocked anyway you want it. Does it get much sweeter than that? Probabaly not.
ReplyDeletePretty sure he thinks you're hot. Pregnant or not : )
ReplyDeletei'm tell jp! ha!
ReplyDeleteAnd who would this "anonymous" person be? You can tell him. He has a second wife that he works with & I'm ok with that. I'm even friends with her on facebook. LOL!
ReplyDelete