Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 Weeks +1 day

There ya have it folks!
The new pic to the right.
I even changed my wardrobe after a request that my top wasn't showing enough 'roundness' - you know, gotta show the belly in all its glory!
(I admit, the pink shirt was kind of baggy.)
And tanktops are more fun right?
And it's been extremely warm out so it's only 'fitting' that I change my clothing in the pictures according to season :)
*
Hmm......my shape sure has changed! LOL!

9 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!! you are adorable. and i'm changing my vote to girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You look so cute! You actually have a belly now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the Amazonian 'shelf,' it's hard to tell which bump is my belly. LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Angie - You think Girl huh? We actually had a guy tell us last Friday that he's usually pretty good at guessing (75% of the time he's right) and he goes, "it's a girl." My my - the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie - I agree, she does have a sort of girl-belly going there. Thanks for posting Lyss!! You look amazing and I love seeing that bump growing. Yay for babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Can't wait to meet lil jackpot!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, and adorable, and so stinkin cute I can't stand it!! I love your baby belly and can't wait to meet the little prize inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alyssa! Haha it's Emily, Jeff's cousin, I TOLD YOU I'D READ YOUR BLOG!!
    You look great!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah!!! thanks for stopping by Emily!!! So glad you remembered the blog name! Now you shall be exposed to my dorkism. It never stops.

    ReplyDelete