My friend Kristi offered a while ago that if Jeff and I wanted help registering, she'd love to help! And after looking at her extensive list of items on her registry, I thought - WHY NOT! By the looks of it, I'm going to have a few showers and there needs to be items to buy. (Just thinking of the wedding registry. I kept getting told to register for more because there wasn't enough!) So I wanted to be sure I packed the LIST!
So Kristi, Jeff and I all met up at Babies-R-Us last night and spent 2 1/2 hours registering.
I cannot BELIEVE all the stuff that that store had. I'm usually running in there to get someone's shower gift or clothes for gifts - - I've never actually looked around to see all the items they carry. Makes me think now... what the heck am I going to Target for? I'll have about 20 items compared to my 120+ items at BRU! ha! oh well...
Perhaps I'll find something at Target that I like better.
Anyway - we had a lot of fun though! Dad had fun testing out the 'pushing' ease of all the strollers and being just one of the kids in the process running down the aisles with them.
He even stole the zapper gun and kept zapping things without me seeing and then I'd turn around ask what he was doing and sure enough, he'd be standing next to some COMPLETE boy item! LOL!
I had to relieve him of the gun eventually.... but then he got it back. He's lucky he's cute.
We had every intention of getting to Target but after 2 1/2 hours, my feetsies were kinda sore and poor Kristi, she's due in about 4 weeks (I say 2 or 3 at most) so we called it a day.
Ended the evening with dinner at Chili's and thoughts of this whole 'getting ready for baby' thing.. coming together :)
THANKS AGAIN Kristi for all your help!
I still think you should get a job at BRU - they were hiring you know -
You knew more than the salespeople!
YAY! you're getting closer and closer. so exciting! i can't wait to check out your registry and see what cuteness little jackpot is in for. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome Lys! Sure hope I steered you in the right direction...after all, you took advice from someone who has a handful of neices and nephews ;) haha.If BRU started paying in the hundereds of thousands I'd consider it, until then I'll stick to MonaVie! :)It was a hoot watching Jeff last night, thank you for the entertainment and dinner!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BRU!!!! It is my favorite baby store! I can't wait to go shopping now! LOL!
ReplyDeleteRegistering is so much fun! I'm a bit of a baby gear snob now...I'm going to have to find some sort of fix once these kiddos are past the little people stage : )
ReplyDeleteI registered for duplicates at Target and BRU, only because some people only shop at Target - HA! Trust me, you'll want to take advantage of Target's baby registry too. After all...isn't that where you gals got my baby gift? LOL!
ReplyDelete