The feeling of being pregnant is definitely setting in.
However, at times, it still feels like my stomach may never really grow.
{for those that haven't talked to me, I guess my excitement of the whole experience is having that belly:) }
And then there are other days (like today) where my goodness.. really? Wow! Look! It grew!
My tummy is especially ginormous right after I eat something.
It's also to the point where if I'm on the bike at the gym, my legs come up and my my... my lower abdomen is NOT liking the comfort level of that. It doesn't hurt or anything, just feels....... weird.
Like I'm a lot bigger than I am?
My tummy has also been feeling harder which is just again... weird.
I feel myself getting closer and closer to the day of going shopping to get gaucho pants (or some other stretchy comfy pants) in EVERY color for the spring and summer.
'Cuz jeans.... well they just aren't all that appealing at the moment. I can still wear them with a little adjustment in how I adhere them around my hips, but when I get home or have a casual weekend, I'd like to wear my pajama pants. All day. All night. Everywhere I go. And not look like I've just crawled out of bed.
Which brings me to something else.
What IS IT with the younger crowd dressing like they literally rolled out of bed?
Sweats. Sweatshirts. Hair all thrown up into a mangled pony. Don't get me wrong, it's CUTE (the hair) but do teens have normal clothes anymore?
It's like they're all from The Land of Slumber.
(And sometimes I'd like a ticket to go there too...)
Ok, SO JEALOUS of you! My jeans haven't fit since 11 weeks. Be happy :) This isn't my favorite post of yours. That has been my least favorite part of being prego....you can have my belly! Be happy you aren't feeling your stomach muscles tearing everyday :)
ReplyDeleteJust for you Kristi, Becca gave me a pair of maternity pants last night and I'm wearing them today. My GOODNESS! I didn't know they would be so comfortable! this is great! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Brett always laughs at teenage girls that look like such slobs wearing there sweat pants 1/2 way down there hips with a super tight t-shirt and ugg boots. What the heck?! Apparently teenagers do not own mirrors. LOL!
ReplyDeleteDon't those same teenagers also wear slippers out and about? Huh? I don't get it, but oh they look so comfy - especially with those PJ pants!
ReplyDeleteTo Alyssa and Kristi - enjoy this time, it's the only time on your life that you get to have a big belly and people aren't thinking to themselves "yep, she likes to eat the whole cake!" Ha! And you two and your bellies are stinkin CUTE, by the way!! :)