Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorry!

There were some comments stating that at new picture was due.
But I never got around to doing it.
Ended up staying out later than planned last night.
Had a nice St Patty's Day dinner with the hubby at the local bar/grill down the road.
I had a scrumptious Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Hubby had the ribs.
Good wholesome Irish food right? {{wink}}
I just got done eating Lucky Charms though, so... I think that counts as a LATE celebration.
Anyway...
We ended up running into some friends of my brothers that I grew up with that I haven't seen since our wedding.
We stayed at the bar until about 10:30 chatting with them and then finally called it a night.
Got home (full tummy and all) so REEEEAAAALLY wasn't thinking "Hey! Lets take a picture!" LOL!
Perhaps tonight or tomorrow folks.
Until then...
Keep your pets spade or neutered......
(don't ask)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I loved Lucky Charms while I was prego! LOL! It was the best, and not just for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner and a snack too! That and strawberries, which Brett claimed I was going to turn into one b/c I ate so many. :) Can't wait for the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Fine. Maybe this weekend then? Okay. I can handle that.

    ReplyDelete