Ok so is it me, or have other women, while pregnant, had troubles forming words sometimes? Maybe it isn't so much as FORMING words, but saying them. For the last week or so... it seems like I've been having some tongue twisting going on for the most SIMPLE words.
I remember about 2-3 weeks into being pregnant (I didn't know I was pregnant of course) but I couldn't believe how DITZY I was! Couldn't recall anything anyone was telling me. And now... this.
For example I was just at the gym and this gal was hanging up 'healthy fact' sheets on a board. She kept moving them around and then was chuckling at herself. I asked, "Are you a perfectionist?" She says, "Yes! Can you tell?" Of course I could tell - I act the same way. So she had me help her put up a 'design' for the papers and then I told her... well - - I TRIED to tell her.. that I would be sure to comment on how beautiful it looked to other staff members. (as a joke of course) But really, it came out as "I'll be sure to coomute...." Yeah. I don't know.
I think my brain's shutting off.
Perhaps my pants are too tight?
Oooh! I'm the first to comment! I think that's a first. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was like that, heck I still am! LOL! Remember when I didn't clear the door frame to my bathroom and hit my bulbous belly and it had like broken blood vessels? Being a clutz is just part of the joy.