Thursday, March 4, 2010

doh!

As I leaned over to get water from the water cooler.... I felt some 'pulling' on the hairs of my legs. (from my pants rubbing them). Oh don't freak out - my hair isn't THAT long....
just long enough for fabric to pull them a little.
And after feeling this, I remembered.......
I was supposed to SHAVE this morning!
Because LOVELY enough, I have my next OB appointment today.
Great.
*
Is it proper to give my doc fair warning that I may look like I'm wearing nylons?
Or do I just pretend that everyone's legs look like this in the winter months for extra warmth?

3 comments:

  1. I promise she won't even see your legs :) This OB will be measuring your uterus (on top of your belly) and hearing the heart rate with the doppler machine. Your pants should remain on the entire time :) Let me know how it goes!!! (and what that heart rate is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your dr has seen crazier things in her day! How else are you going to keep warm in MN?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to Kristi - you probably won't have a physical exam. I've only had one yet.

    ReplyDelete