-Smelled my first skunk of the season last night (perhaps there were two, smelled for a long time on different roads)
-My belly's growing and it's nice to know I don't have to 'worry' about what I'm eating that's making it expand. There's an alien in there.
-My car's staying cleaner.
-You hear birds. In fact, heard my FAVORITE bird the other day just outside my window. It was meant to be :)
-Girl Scout cookies start to arrive.
-Oddly enough, so do the Swimsuit catalogs (Venus, Victoria Secret, etc)
-You can walk outside without having your snot freeze inside your nose
-When you walk outside, you can barely see because of the that BIG BLINDING LIGHT in the sky!
-People just seem happier
I love it. I love all of it. Well, except for that first point. That can go.
I'm oddly super PSYCHED to wear cute maternity stuff too. It may be a while yet, but still. I'm very excited to shop for tops!
AND....I have many people in my life having babies soon!
*One this month (my cousin)
*Another next month (my other cousin)
*Another the next (my friend Kel)
*Another the next (my friend Kristi)
*Another the next (my friend Gretchen)
*and then ME!
Start your engines people........ SPRING IS HERE and it's gonna be HOPPIN' with GERBERS !
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know 5 preggers too! haha
ReplyDeleteI'm one of 13 out of my pals...gonna be an expensive summer for me!!! haha. I felt myself relaxing as I read your passage....you are awesome Alyssa, have I told you that yet??!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI smelled skunks when I let Frankie out this AM. They must have moved a few blocks North - HA! it's better than the cow poo smell that's been lingering for the last week. Have you been smelling that too? ick.
ReplyDelete