Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Lil' Babe!

And there he is - my 6 month old.
Lucky for me, my friend let me borrow her backdrop stand and lights so I could get some pics!Took a couple sessions. This picture is from the first 'session' I did with him.
I plan to post pics from the 2nd one. Poor guy though - he fell backwards twice. Then would cry. Mom would soothe him. Then put him back down and give him a couple seconds to get happy again. Man....... the things this child is going to go through until mommy gets that PICTURE she wants! LOL!
*
Until then, I know I'm going to be planning his First Birthday Party before I know it, aren't I?
My goal is to post a few more pictures that I've taken from around the house, along with a few more "6 month" ones. However I don't think I'm done doing all that I want to do.
I still have pictures in my head I want to take.
Poor LT.
He has NO idea what he's in for with a mom as a photographer...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a loving mother you are! He is so lucky to have a mother who is so caring and nurturing. I can't believe he is already 6 months! Time flies :) The fun part is that you will have a lifetime of birthdays to share with your little bundle...oh, and he is going to have the best pictures in town! Just think, if he gets irritated with your picture taking now, wait until he is 15 and you are asking him to pose with his friends. "Mom! Do you HAVE to take so many pictures?? It's embarrassing!"
    If I were you, I'd take advantage of his temporary inability to crawl and take as many pictures as you can!!! :)

    ReplyDelete