SO. CUTE.! i lovvvve that sleeping position! it makes me want to pick him up and squeeze him. but of course i would never (purposely) wake a sleeping baby.
What a cutie!! Gotta make sure you are doing it right mom!
What monitor do you guys have? Andy wants to get one with a visual monitor also. Do you recommend it? I kind of feel like I would be fine with just sound, but am going to leave this decision up to my geeky husband!
Oh my gosh he is soo daaang cuute!!! I love the first pic. (Well, the second is cute too - but I prefer the cheeks of the first ;).)
ReplyDeleteSO. CUTE.! i lovvvve that sleeping position! it makes me want to pick him up and squeeze him. but of course i would never (purposely) wake a sleeping baby.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Gotta make sure you are doing it right mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat monitor do you guys have? Andy wants to get one with a visual monitor also. Do you recommend it? I kind of feel like I would be fine with just sound, but am going to leave this decision up to my geeky husband!