I'm going to start putting that as the blog title for posts that don't really have anything to do with LT. Deal? Deal.
Ok, so with that being said, you already know this is going to have nothing to do with LT. But it's HILARIOUS and I wanted to share it on this blog as most people check this one.
I received an email forward with these iPhone 'texting mishaps' and thought they were AWESOME! I've received a few 'interesting' text messages myself from Jeff because of this "autocorrect/autoguess" feature. And even now, whenever Jeff types my name on his iPhone, it comes up as 'puddle.' Don't ask.
I received an email forward with these iPhone 'texting mishaps' and thought they were AWESOME! I've received a few 'interesting' text messages myself from Jeff because of this "autocorrect/autoguess" feature. And even now, whenever Jeff types my name on his iPhone, it comes up as 'puddle.' Don't ask.
Here are some exceptionally funny scenarios:
*
(Hopefully you readers have seen Silence of the Lambs to understand that last one)
OMG that is hilarious! I've been the victim of iPhone's autocorrect myself!
ReplyDeleteI got this email too and thought it was hilarious. I was laughing so hard I started to snort! I had to go check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com.
ReplyDeletePLEASE PASS THE INHALER!!!
ReplyDelete