Thursday, February 24, 2011

More 6-month cuteness

*
*
*


*
*

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so ADORABLE. LT is a charmer and has handsome good looks! Watch out when he is in school. He'll be swarmed by little ladies.

    Great job photographing him. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love them all! Such a sweetheart. I love watching him grow! My fav is the last one. It is like he is saying, "Hey Ladies...check me out!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he blowing a bubble in the 2nd pic? LOL! He looks more and more like you the more he gets older. Sorry Jeff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics Lyss. He's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD GRIEF, he is CUTE! i love these pics, lyss. what a great job you did! ... hehe, on the boy and the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Alyssa, these are amazing pictures! He's stinkin cute, and you captured it all, just beautiful! Love it!! My favorite is the 1st one with one finger in his mouth - oh, and the spit bubble is impressive, it's a good skill to have right? Well, you just never know. :)

    ReplyDelete