It is my great honor to announce to my bloggity blog friends that my dear friend Angie and her hubby are EXPECTING!!!!!!!!
This news has been LONG awaited for and I'm happy to say, God has said, "It's time!"
So I wanted to be sure that everyone shared in this news with me because it truly is AWESOME and Jeff and I couldn't be happier for them!
Yes indeed my friends - God is saying, this woman:
Shall be with child!!!!
(Something tells me God hasn't seen this part of Angie yet.......)
hee hee!
*
**Of note: Two other peeps of mine have also announced their pregnancy: My friend Crystal and my neighbor and friend, Angie.
Another tsunami wave of babies is on the way!
HURRAY!!! congratulations to your friend! i am sure they are loving how much you're sharing in their excitement. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That's wonderful. I know she has been wanting to become a mommy for awhile now, so I'm glad it has happened for them. When is their due date?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCrystal: July 22nd, which just so happens to be her sister's birthday!
ReplyDeleteFun! Glad I wont be the only one sweatin it up with a big belly this summer!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for her! I love that photo shoot too :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats Angie!
ReplyDeleteYay for Angie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :)