Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sir Leighton Grows!

To the right, you'll see our little 5-month old man!
Not sure if it's me, the camera angle, or the fact that I just seem to focus on it - but is his head getting ROUNDER?
I looked at this picture and then looked at him this morning and he looks thinner in 'real life.'
Maybe he just looks pudgier because he's sitting down and everything smooshes together when you're trying to keep balance.
OH and we reached a milestone a few weeks ago -
Mr. Leighton is rolling over!
He rolled over last night a couple times to assure his mom that yes, it's now game time.
Still can't completely get that arm out from underneath his chest, but he manages.
I tried to take pictures of it last night but all I got was frustration and crying by the time I got the lighting right (here's my photo snobiness coming out).
Leighton will have to learn that mommy is like this and so holding his smile for just a minute more is going to have to become second nature to him.
*
ADDENDUM
his head IS large...... isn't it?
oh well. It's still cute.
Don't worry little buddy - your hair will come in before ya know it and the size of your head will no longer stick out. And mommy and daddy love it regardless of the size.
It's just more surface area to kiss.
:)

4 comments:

  1. bahahahaha! his head isn't too big at ALL! he is PERFECT, and SO adorable. i love the new pic. what a cutie patootie! and way to go, little sir, on the big roll! welcome to mobility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton is handsome just the way he is :) His head looks good to me! It doesn't hurt that he has the cute eyes, nose and smile to match! I'm so happy you have a healthy baby boy whom you can enjoy and watch grow. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I thought the same thing when I saw this pic, but its probably just the angle. Super cute, I NEED to meet this little ham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest, sweetest little guy, LT! I love your round noggin and can't wait to smother it in smooches and hug you to pieces. Five months sure goes quickly. I'm so glad your mommy is posting these pics. You are just too darn cute! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete