Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For the child... or For the parent?

Am I the only one that laughs when I see this?

Yes. With the Superyard gate - box your children in. Only give them a 5 foot radius which is JUST enough space to let them think they're free to run, but they aren't.
*
Don't get me wrong people. If you have one and it works - FAN.TASTIC.
I'm an amateur. What do I know.

5 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure there is a similar product for dogs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that coupon? I need one. I don't know why they show both kids inside of it. For my purposes I would put one on each side. Seems like the perfect solution to my "sister abuse" problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... i'm starting to see the brilliance here ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coupon says "Save $20."You mean, it is actually worth more than $20? I'd hate to see what the SRP is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used snow fence at the old house... yeah. When the kids were old enough to be outside and wandering - but you didn't want them wandering too much. Fences not only make good neighbors, but good parents, too. Ha! Also, I could see this being super awesome at something like a bigger gathering. Rather than passing the poor child around to 500 different people, they now have their own (safe) space to sorta of meander in. That said, I would definitely not use it for every day life.

    ReplyDelete