Friday, January 21, 2011

Realizations at Lunch

This has nothing really to do with LT - - or...... does it?
It COULD BE a direct result of having him... and the fact that while he baked for 38 weeks, he sucked up all the common sense I had.
A few realizations I had while eating lunch the other day:
1) I'd much rather eat warm artichoke. Had a piece of cold artichoke with my salad. NOT recommended. Did I actually think that'd be good?
2) Cold green beans, red peppers and onions in a vinaigrette dressing is NOT my idea of good. Again, they're MUCH yummier warm. Ew.
3) Eating a salad with onion slices on it is NOT the thing to be eating when you have to go to the doctor later where they will PROBABLY ask you to say "ah"
4) Fat Free Ranch ruins a salad. I usually don't use it for this reason - BUT - I thought maybe I'd take that "maybe-I'll-like-it-this-time" chance....
5) Metal forks shouldn't be used with styrofoam plates.

3 comments:

  1. So... next time would you microwave it first or what? If so - just as a courtesy reminder - styrofoam and microwaves don't always go together either. xo. Your brain cells will be back eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha! Everything you stated is super funny to me. Most of those food items I don't even touch. I must be to picky.

    Hope you have a better lunch tomorrow. How did the appointment go? Was there a comment about the onions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appointment went good. I made sure to hold my breath though while I was told to say "ah." Sort of closed off my throat. LOL! If the nurse DID smell it, she held her composure well!

    ReplyDelete