I know this is totally not the place to post this one, but like I mentioned before, this blog gets looked at more often.
So after a cleaning extravaganza that I had last weekend (4 hours worth on Saturday), I decided to finally take down the SUPER annoying metal shoe rack that was on the back of Leighton's closet door. (oh look. I mentioned LT's name, that means it's ok that I'm blogging about this here.)
On this rack, were about 6 pairs of shoes that I've either NEVER worn, or I wore them ONCE and decided they are not for my feet (or they were purchased for a wedding and I dont see myself wearing them again)
They are SUPER NICE shoes and I would like to find new owners for them before I just ship them off to Goodwill.
So if you or anyone you know, wears a size 8 or 8 1/2 (I believe they're mostly 8 1/2), and you're interested or you know someone that might be, I'm going to load the pictures to a Picasa account so you can give out the link to view them.
Check back tonight or tomorrow and I'll get the pictures posted.
THEY ARE FREE!
THEY ARE FREE!
*
what's with the G's and low-lying letters being cut off with this font? weird
I don't see any letters being cut off with this font. Maybe those lost eyelashes are starting to affect your vision. LOL!
ReplyDelete