Poor LT.
His life has been lived primarily in the car.
No wonder the kid cries when we put him in the car seat.
Well, not consistently, but you can tell he doesn't exactly LOVE IT by the look he gives you. Which I'm almost certain is a look that comes from my side of the family.
We've had some very busy weekends lately and not to mention, every day he goes in the car seat, either to my mom's or to daycare on top of it.
He had a long weekend though.
Friday night he was lucky enough to just come home after daycare. That was nice.
Jeff and I ordered Despicable Me after LT went to bed. GREAT FLICK! I recommend it.
One of the lines that we both loved was, "...but it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!" You'll have to watch it now so you can laugh too.
Saturday afternoon, we headed out to help celebrate my God-Daughter's 11th birthday. I cannot BELIEVE it's been 11 years! I remember the days when I would spend the night on the couch at her house ('cuz I was single and loved hanging out with her and her family), and I would wake up to seeing her scootin' across the living room in her little 1 1/2 -year-old nakedness. She was known for this.
Anyhoot..
Had her birthday party at noon and then we made our way over to my step-cousin's house for a stepfamily gathering. There were about 30 of us. LOTS of kids too! So LT was immediately attacked (in a friendly loving way) the moment we walked in the door. The passing-around from one person to the next continued for about 2 hours. HA! I wasn't complaining...
We finally got home around 8:30.
Woke up the next morning and headed to church.
Then back home.
Then back out to the same area we were the day before to celebrate my friend Kelli's birthday.
And then back home around 7pm.
And then the poor babe gets woken up yet again on a week day morning, to get dressed and be put BACK into the car seat.
Pretty sure it's going to be the dreaded object in a few short weeks....
But thanks for hangin' in there bud! You're doing great!
eyeyeye my life is in no way as busy as yours, but i sometimes feel the same sense of pity for quinn! that carseat is a real damper for good moods, sometimes.
ReplyDeleteOlivia doesn't mind her carseat, never really has. Thank God! Except when we're on a road trip, then not so much unless she falls asleep. I need to get up there to meet the little man. And so you can see Olivia again, its been over a year!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course so I can see you. Ha!
Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...
ReplyDelete