Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Lucky Charm

Of COURSE we had to buy an outfit for St Patty's day for Sir Leighton. From what I know, we don't have a LICK of Irish in our family but - ya still gotta get something that says "Kiss Me I'm Irish" right?
So mommy came home from work, propped up little LT in all his adorableness, and away she went with snapping pictures!
(I'm so blessed to have such a tolerant child. LOL!)

*
And look! I was able to capture something!
TOOFERS!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. He just gets cuter and cuter! I love the St Patty's Day outfit!

    Angie Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute guy!! Watch out for those sharp teeth. You might lose a finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has already grown so much since the last time I saw him!! Growing more hair...getting teeth! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... look at those teeth! He is getting SO big that I can't stand it. Every time you post pictures he keeps changing. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, i can't believe how much little lt changed in just one month! i barely recognized him when i opened your page! but of course he's still as cute as ever. :) congrats on the teeth, little man!

    ReplyDelete