Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Post!

Had to share some bath time pictures of LT!
I'm positive it's a requirement of parenthood that you snap a picture of your children in the tub.
You know... to use at their graduation and to embarrass them in front of their boyfriends/girlfriends as you page through their baby albums.
I'm just thinking ahead.
Nothing wrong with that.
And plus, now that LT's splashing around and having more fun in the tub, ya gotta capture the cuteness!

4 comments:

  1. Steelerwife'sbrotherinlawMarch 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM

    At least he knows enough to strategically place his arms in front of his manliness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton is going to have the best photos in town. Every moment is captured by a professional photographer! I have to ask...did you strategically turn the bottles around in the background so you didn't photograph the labels? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LA HC: LOL! Nope! They just happened to be that way. Funny huh? This also happened in one of the pictures I posted of him sitting on the counter. His formula can and rice cereal just happened to be turned around as if I was trying to 'hide' the brand names. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little man you have! It looks like he's having fun in the tub. Your photos are beautiful Alyssa! :)

    ReplyDelete