I love it! I would always watch Olivia sleeping and the faces she would make. Too cute! I'll get a hold of you sometime next week about when to plan my visit up to meet the little guy. :)
Oh goodness is he beautiful!! I don't know why but his frustrated face reminds me a lot of his father... hmm... and his content little face just melts my heart. I think I could stare at him all day long.
I love it! I would always watch Olivia sleeping and the faces she would make. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI'll get a hold of you sometime next week about when to plan my visit up to meet the little guy. :)
Oh goodness is he beautiful!! I don't know why but his frustrated face reminds me a lot of his father... hmm... and his content little face just melts my heart. I think I could stare at him all day long.
ReplyDeleteoh my word, they don't come any sweeter! what a DOLL! thank you for sharing these pics with us. :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet. love his 'content' face.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is sooooooo stinkin CUTE! I just wanna squish him! :)
ReplyDeletehe looks so much like you in his studious photo! I wish I had had more time to love him up last week. We'll have to plan a visit soon!
ReplyDeleteHe looks just like you with his curious face!
ReplyDelete