So I was able to get to the mall the other night and purchased 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of pants and a top. As I told Jeff, I don't care if I have this baby tomorrow, I'm still buying the clothes because it's worth it not to have a waist line cutting you in half! ha!
And I am now COMFORTABLE!
The angels have been singing for two days now.
This is great! LOL!
Baby's still rockin' and rollin' in the tummy though.
Seems to be the most active after my alarm goes off in the morning. It's funny!
glad you aren't cut in half anymore. I bet baby appreciates the extra room too!
ReplyDeletehooray for comfort! i'm so glad you found something to wear for these last days of pregnancy. but i wouldn't mind if baby came tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I am officially ready for the baby to come. I just got done holding a friend's baby. I managed to play cards while bouncing her and keeping her nuk in. So, since I know you have been waiting for me to get back from vacation (thanks, by the way). Go ahead. Push.
ReplyDelete:-)
Love ya!
Are you still pregnant?!? Hee hee. And what are you doing still wearing pants much less buying new ones?!?
ReplyDeleteDang, I'm hillarious : )
Hello Momma!! Heard the wonderful news this morning!! So happy for you both and can't wait to meet your sweet boy (I totally called his gender, by the way)! : )
ReplyDeleteI know I'm posting early since you haven't offically announced here yet, so I hope you don't miss this! Take care of your self and that baby, and we'll bring you some food in a couple weeks, okay?