Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Consulting

I had a talk with baby today.
He/she needs to come out this week to save mommy from work.
Don't get me wrong, I love my work and I love the people I work with but lately there have been a LOT of PC issues going on and I can rarely help someone in that scenario so I end up telling them to call the Help Desk.
Do you know how much I DREAD saying that?
I just feel helpless to my coworkers and pals that need help with their computers. Wish I knew how to fix everything but lucky for my work, I don't have access to the funds otherwise I'd be buying everyone new computers that could handle more only Microsoft Word.
Ok - maybe that's an exaggeration but still. It's frustrating for everyone :(
And onto my next complaint: (LOL!)
Maternity clothes.
I've done my BEST to avoid having to invest in them. I've been blessed by many friends that have given me theirs to sift through and I appreciate it oh so much! However, ever since I've dropped, nothing is really fitting right at all and I only have one pair of pants that I ENJOY wearing. Which are the gaucho ones in all my profile pics :)
I'm wearing a pair of maternity shorts today that I believe are 2 inches away from cutting me in half and quite possibly even giving baby a headache, making it very uncomfortable to sit here. (And it's only 12:45. wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Can someone please call Doc and have him send over the Flux Capacitor so I can install it in my car and fastforward to the mall so I can shop for mama clothes?
Thanks!
(and for those of you that don't know who "doc" is, or the "flex capacitor," rent Back to the Future)

4 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing, sounds like baby needs to come soon! Maybe he's waiting for you to be 38 weeks exactly so you can take another picture and post it to your blog for all of us to see? Wait, you are doing that weekly now, right? Hint hint.....

    Hang in there, the timer hasn't gone "DING" yet so baby isn't done baking. My Grandma used to say to not rush it, babies are much easier to take care of when they're still inside the belly than once they're born. I'll let her know what you really think of her next time I see her. Hahaha! :)

    Love ya Cute Prego Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For once I know the movie you are talking about!! HA! Oh and I think you need to visit your friend Maurice. I saw gauchos there the other day and was surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there. as uncomfortable as you are right now...it'll be a lot worse after baby is born. So, just enjoy your last weeks of pregnancy, go out for dinner with the hubby, watch some movies, read a book, go shopping, or do something completely spontaneous...cuz that will NEVER happen again! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! oh but it will Kel - - it will :)

    Maurice has gauchos? sweet! I may have to visit him afterall! I think I even have a gift card somewhere .... ??

    ReplyDelete