Friday, September 3, 2010

'Tis the life of burping

Well I've finally gotten to the point in my life where I start saying, "there ya go! good boy!" whenever I hear a burp.
Out of Leighton that is....... not Jeff.
HA!
I captured some pictures of the Lil Milk Face being burped by daddy today. Decided to catch a few pics while his eyes were open.
So we start with the look of, "oh, ok, we're going to burp now..."

To... "ugh....ok... it's another burp you want? fine...I'll muster another up...."
To..."sorry folks..... that's all I got. I'm goin' to sleep now..."
*
I'm happy to say though that things are going much more smooth after a... well... lets call it an "adventurous" first couple weeks. Moms been through a lot, baby's been through a lot, and we're all getting on track now and mom and baby are much happier :)
Perhaps one of these days I'll actually put a post up about his delivery.
Since I'm always asking people to tell me their story about when they went into labor and "how did it all happen..." This is assuming the readers of this blog may have the same curiosities as I have? Or am I just weird?

3 comments:

  1. A post! A post! Yay!!
    I feel a trip north coming on sooner than later. I need to hold him again. I would love to hear all kinds of stories of how things are going - including labor. I guess that makes me as "weird" as you ;)
    Love you - glad to hear things are getting on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldLOVE to hear your labor/birth story! also, milkface is SOOOOO loveable. i showed the pics to dave and he said "oh man, he IS cute." :) so there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you guys are getting into a groove. It was so fun to see you guys yesterday! Post your labor story when you feel ready. :)

    ReplyDelete