Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adventures in Milking....

You know what I like about pumping?
That it has gotten this easy and I no longer feel like my 'utters' are going to rip off.
*
You know what I don't like about pumping?
When I have to try to get those darn clogged milk ducts unclogged, and while pressing on them, the suction breaks loose from the cup and you get this terrible fart-suction sound.
Yeah.
You know it.
This is nothin' but glam folks.........
Nothin' but glam.......

4 comments:

  1. poor clogged ducts. :( i am so sorry you have to deal with those! but i totally know what yo mean about that sound. know what's even worse? when you're pumping at work (in a tiny office where everyone hears everything) and that sound happens. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor lyso :( love the title of this post by the way. at least you still have your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie- LOL! oh boy, so that's what I have to look forward to?

    ReplyDelete