I completely "ditto" what Angie said!! You look fantastic and I love seeing that bump growing :) Thanks for getting this done. I love that we can watch you grow like this:)
Oops, posted that last comment in the wrong spot. Just wanted you to know I noticed.....and I still think you're stinkin C-U-T-E by the way! It's so fun watching you grow! Now that's an odd sentence to say to a friend huh? :)
Hmmm......... I can see my TIME ZONE is off because it was midnight when I posted and it shows 10:06pm. HA! I must be in California and DON'T KNOW IT!
ReplyDeleteYAY! you are adorable! look at that baby grow. :) so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI completely "ditto" what Angie said!! You look fantastic and I love seeing that bump growing :) Thanks for getting this done. I love that we can watch you grow like this:)
ReplyDeleteOops, posted that last comment in the wrong spot. Just wanted you to know I noticed.....and I still think you're stinkin C-U-T-E by the way! It's so fun watching you grow! Now that's an odd sentence to say to a friend huh? :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new pic! Your lil baby bump is so cute!
ReplyDelete