Thursday, April 1, 2010

At least I try, right?

Yesterday, got to work and realized that I had left my workout pants at home. I knew they were laying on the white fur-covered floor (pants are black) and knew I was gonna have to defur them in a major way when I got home. UGH. When will I learn. And this also meant my intentions on getting to the gym were not good. I had no pants. And workin' out in my dress pants just ain't cuttin' it.......
So I make it a point last night to grab the workout pants and put them in my bag.
Get to work this morning, now realize I have no tennis shoes.
I wore them HOME yesterday from work (something I NEVER do), and I know they're just sittin' there in the entry way. Lonely. Wondering why I've deserted them.
And today is another day I will not be making it to the gym.
HONESTLY!
There should be something invented where if we THINK of grabbing, doing or packing something, a little red should LIGHT appear on that item the next time we see it and we're reminded to DO something with it!
Yeah.
That'd be perfect........
*
Hmm.... on second thought, that's a little creepy.
Ain't no little 'chip' goin' in my head.
I already have one BIG ONE in there.
...with ripples...

3 comments:

  1. You don't need the gym anyways. I never went while I was prego b/c I can't keep my heart rate down enough when working out. I just don't feel like I really worked out if I can't get my heart pumping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...you are prego and should take advantage of this time to not have to work out. Your belly can grow and people will just think you are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee! oh kristi - You're such a good little sergeant :) Friends: meet my friend Kristi. The workout guru of the year (and who I may use as a personal trainer some day!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete