Well - more of a computer's rendition of what little 14-week-old gerber looks like.
I can see the alien-like head is still present.
Sorry it's so small - I couldn't get a nice snapshot of the picture that was bigger without having little lines all over it pointing to what is what. Figured the visual was enough. We know what the "basic" parts are of the babe.
*
ADDENDUM:
And apparently I'm being used as a toilet now as the babe starts PEEING this week.
Lovely.
:) except that drawing is a little too defined! Kiddo doesn't have that much definition in the facial features....check out this site, it's where I get my weekly "what's happenin now" updates:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pregnancy.org/fetaldevelopment/week-14
and there's a reason why I never use these photos..LOL! they are very "alien like" sometimes. HA@
Um.. ok so those pics weren't any better! LOL!!! OMGosh! CREEEEEEEPY! But cool site! Thanks for filling me in on it - I'll be sure to keep checking it out!
ReplyDeleteOnly about another week until your next appt! Olivia goes for her 6mos visit on Monday. :( More shots! Yikes. Thankfully Brett is coming with us this time. I can't handle it on my own. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let me know how your appt. goes.
hmmm...with 5 friends preggo I'm constantly learning new things. How fun, now you get to be a toliet! :)
ReplyDeleteIt gets even better when it tells you they poop in you! Barf!
ReplyDelete