Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentines

Hubby came in the door last night with a beautiful bouquet of red sweetheart roses! They were gorgeous! We're going out of town this weekend so he figured get them now - and heck, getting them today or Monday or Sunday (ON valentines day), would probably be a LITTLE more expensive. So I applaud him for saving a few bucks. 'Cuz I'll just need that few bucks later from him. LOL!
I wasn't planning on giving him his Valentine until Sunday when we returned, BUT, I was too excited.
I was planning on making him a card that I saw on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. So keep in mind this is NOT my idea. I just recreated it.
I made it last night and was so happy it turned out!
Perhaps he can use these lures when he takes our little one out fishing for the first time.
Now the trick is..... to know where we PUT them after we take them off the card!
*
But Happy Valentine's Day "Daddy!"
yeah yeah... I know it's corny to say that, but who cares. Read it. and LIKE IT! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. not corny at all! ... but i know what you mean. :) happy vday to your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an amazing job! And I hope the lures and Jeff's fab skills catch lots of fishies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and sweet! As far as I am concerned he is a daddy now.

    ReplyDelete