There you have it folks. My 13 weeks picture.
I think my torso got shorter?
And my 'shelf' has definitely grown - nice.
Wow... Not sure if this was a good thing to do... (watch myself grow).
Or is it a good thing? It's at least a good laugh at how my body's morphing right? LOL!
*
*
ADDENDUM:
My butt looks a little more "meaty" because I'm wearing different pants.
And yes, this is a VALID excuse. Trust me. When my underwear stop fitting, I will admit to my enlarging gluteus maximus.
It almost looks like you photoshopped yourself. LOL! Oh, look at the cute wittle belly welly. :)
ReplyDeleteawww yay! you look amazing! that little baby is surely growing and you are a good little host organism! :) thanks for the visual update!
ReplyDeleteAngie - you're too sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteJackie - HILARIOUS! It kinda does huh? Who knew that there'd be a day where I'd be photoshopping my stomach to go more OUTWARD than inward. LOL!
It is like I am sitting at a touch screen game and trying to pick out the differences. Strings on the pants, candle, stand, ring and pants. I win!
ReplyDelete:)
and somehow your head looks smaller - HA! I love that you're wearing the same outfit. Good idea!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Jeff's comment cracks me up. That's exactly what it's like!! :)
ReplyDeleteIn a few months, the differences will be glaring! I can't wait :)
You almost look shorter too! LOL!
ReplyDeleteJack: We gotta come up with a "standard" location for that camera! Perhaps a wider shot would help. So... you know.... then I wouldn't look so wide...
ReplyDeleteIt's a grow your own Lyso! Can't wait to see how big your bump gets! You are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous! No double chin or double anything!!! :) I will continue to tell Jeff the comments Dan makes (that he gets hit for) so he does not do the same!! Dan is NOT used to the changes that are happening! You look beatiful!!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous Alyssa!!
ReplyDelete-Missy