Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Simon Says

LT is at the age where there are so many funny moments because he’s talking up a storm and saying things that just sound hysterical coming from a 20-month-old. When we were down in Florida, LT and I were outside eating and I was yelling to Jeff (who was inside the house) to bring out some milk for LT. I was yelling, “Hun?......... Hun? Can you bring some milk for LT?” Then LT gets up from his table and goes inside and starts yelling, “hun????? Hun???” WE ALL LOST IT! And of course LT knows how funny and cute he is so he turns around and giggles and just keeps saying it. LOL!!!! I love the age of telling kids to say something and they try to repeat it. Which gets a little interesting of course with words you KNOW they won’t be able to say. We were going through family names and his uncle’s name is Irving (goes by Irv) and we asked, “Leighton, can you say Irv?” He gave us this look of confusion and just made a sound like a turtle would make or something. LOL! LITTLE tricky – we’ll have to work on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment