Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Florida

And it's back to reality for our family. We've spent the past week in sunny Florida where we slept in until 8:30 or so and soaked up the sun during the day. Now I'm up at 5:30 and it seems we'll start the morning with a few showers and end in the sunny 60's somewhere. Sweet. I'll take that. We got home around 10pm last night (after a delayed flight which started out with the engine killing about 1 minute into our backing up from the gate = nice). I'll be surprised if LT gets up before 8. I slept maybe a total of 3 hours last night so this day ought to be fun. I heard the boss is gone today and tomorrow so, perhaps it MIGHT BE! I hope to put some pictures up of my little swimmer soon and keep what's left of the people that even veiw my blog anymore :) A lot of pictures were taken so I'm sure it'll take me a month to go through them.
So for now - ya'll come back now, ya hear?

1 comment: