Sunday, April 22, 2012

Evidence

After a lovely 5 days spent in Florida, I took about 650 pictures and it was quite difficult to pick out just a FEW to post on here. BUT, I did it. Notice that mommy even made it in a few pictures after I forced Jeff to prove I went on this vacation too. Grandma and Grandpa had a camera too so I'll be on their pictures. More proof.
In short, we had a SPECTACULAR time and LT did really well flying too. The way back was a little smoother due to him knowing 'the drill' the second time around. He only freaked out about 15 minutes before we were about to land because we had to turn off Nemo. We had people handing us things to try to calm him down. (Quite embarrassing) But it was nice people were trying to help. LOL! I couldn't even get him to calm down with an offer for CANDY! He stopped eventually, thanks to dad and his quick thinking by whipping out a video on his phone of LT and our friend's little girl playing. whew! We were "that couple" on the airplane for about 15 minutes. I was sweating. A lot.
Ok so enough about the airplane. Jeff's parents once again treated us to delicious HEALTHY meals (and I'm talkin' KALE chips people - they were delicious!!!!) LT didn't care for them. To be expected I'm sure. We had beautiful weather every day and even had a chance to do a date night while grandma and grandpa watched the Sir. They bought him a movie, Puss in Boots. SO CUTE! Got to take it home too. We watch it a lot. (move over Nemo)
We had trips to the beach and time in the pool and I must say there is SOMETHING so AWESOME about being able to eat every meal outside - WITHOUT bugs. Man....I really wish we could spend a month down there. It's 'the life!'
So thank you Deb and Dennis for yet another WONDERFUL get-away and for all the wonderful food, laughs and quality time we were able to spend with you. I know LT LOVED hanging out with you both and I'm sure he felt like he was on top of the world!!!
And just like the last time, leaving was really hard. I choked back the tears as much as I could. At the same time of loving the in-law's Florida home, we really do wish they were in MN.
AND NOW....... (so we can avoid more tears) some PICS!


(LT had his own little chair and table to eat outside with.)
(loves strawberries! Kept calling them 'apples.' ha!)
*

(Oh my gosh! I tooted and a bubble came up!) Not really. I just thought that quote fit.
*

(Daddy showed LT how to blow water through the noodle.)
 *



 (We gave him a piece of a lime to kill time at the restaurant. This was the face we got.)
*
(Saw a beautiful sunset at which time Jeff decided to 'Tebow.')
 *



(Look! It's me! I was there too!)
 *


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I was laughing so hard at your caption about tooting in the pool. My office-mate made me tell him what was so funny. It does look like he is making a face from tooting in the pool! Looks like you had a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete