My my my.
It's gross when I think about how long it's taken me to post something since we arrived back in town from San Diego. I WILL talk about the trip - - 'cuz I know you're all DYING to hear about it. Right? LOL! j/k But I do plan on putting up some pics from it - eventually.
For now, I will leave you with these pictures. Leighton has grown a love for computers/laptops, as any other child born these days will do. So, we designated a laptop just for him. He concentrates on pressing down the buttons and practicing with opening and closing it. However opening is a little more tricky because of the latch, at which time he expresses his UTMOST frustration with a new squeal he's learned (perfect). When he does this, I tell him, "No" or "Stop that" in a lower tone and look at him with my 'i-mean-it' face. (fun times of being a mom, right?)Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At any rate, while we were scrambling around the living, playing with the laptop and other items (such as curtains), I captured the following:
It's gross when I think about how long it's taken me to post something since we arrived back in town from San Diego. I WILL talk about the trip - - 'cuz I know you're all DYING to hear about it. Right? LOL! j/k But I do plan on putting up some pics from it - eventually.
For now, I will leave you with these pictures. Leighton has grown a love for computers/laptops, as any other child born these days will do. So, we designated a laptop just for him. He concentrates on pressing down the buttons and practicing with opening and closing it. However opening is a little more tricky because of the latch, at which time he expresses his UTMOST frustration with a new squeal he's learned (perfect). When he does this, I tell him, "No" or "Stop that" in a lower tone and look at him with my 'i-mean-it' face. (fun times of being a mom, right?)Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At any rate, while we were scrambling around the living, playing with the laptop and other items (such as curtains), I captured the following:
wait a hot, quick second--when did your baby turn into a little BOY?!! unreal. he is so dang cute. and i know the squeal you speak of. uncool, right?
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE these. What an adorable boy! All you need to do is dress him up in a business suit and give him a briefcase full of crackers and he can go to work with dad!
ReplyDelete