Leighton successfully climbed the stairs yesterday. We have about 15? He was trying to get to me while I was doing laundry. Don't panic, cripes. Settle down. Jeff was BEHIND HIM the whole time. But with no help from daddy, LT conquered the mountain!
*sigh*
Now lets crush any further aspirations the kid may have involving stairs and go buy a gate.
(There's nothin' like the love of a parent.)
Awesome work little LT! Maybe Momma will relax a bit and let you run them supervised a few times a day ;) I can't believe how big you're getting! xo
ReplyDeleteI can see the excitement in his eyes as he climbed each one. Look at how far he has come from the very first step all the way to the top! Before you know it, he'll be running up and down the stairs yelling, "Hey Mom! Did you wash my favorite pair of jeans? I can't find them anywhere." You will than respond with, "Well, maybe if you cleaned that pig sty of a room you'll find them laying on the floor somewhere!" :D
ReplyDeleteKind of makes you feel good about him being so little yet, doesn't it? Hahaha. I love little Leighton. I wrote on Jeff's wall recently that I want to squeeze Leighton's cheeks they are so cute :)
Way to go, champ! What is next, little man? Hmmm, will it be standing on top of chairs??
ReplyDelete