Friday, December 10, 2010

Mommy-hood

-So this is why mommy is always frantically trying to get places on time-
*
When I wake up the little man in the morning to get him into his car seat so we can start our adventure down to my mom's, I can't HELP but to sit and talk to him while he smiles SO BIG AT ME! He's so happy to see me in the morning - I love it!
So I sit there and talk to him and smile like I'm a clown on lunatic pills....
while the cats observe me as the mother they ONCE KNEW to be normal. Now she's insane and speaks another language.
And then I discover 'Oh! crap! i gotta go!" The time to leave was 10 minutes ago...
Mommy gets NOTHING done when she's caught staring into her little Sir Leighton's eyes.
His smile is enough to melt you! It's like The Force that Yoda always talked about in Star Wars. It just pulls you in and it's a power like no other. And Leighton owns the power.
And it doesn't help that he just started doing the shy thing where he sees you, smiles and then turns away and looks down....
*sigh*

1 comment: