awwww!!! Look at my little chunker over there...
His new 'find' is his tongue. He sticks it out all the time.
Especially when you stand him up. He LOVES to stand!
He can be an absolute crank and the second you stand him up, he smiles, sticks out that tongue and starts cooing :)
I have a feeling he's gonna skip the crawling part and go straight to walking.......
Oh my gosh, it's a good thing I'm not at your house - I would seriously have to take a bite out of him! He's so dang CUTE!!! I love his chubby little legs, his sweet abs, and his smile just couldn't be cuter! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Love you!
-Missy
oh my gosh, YUM! look at him!!!! before your post loaded, the picture did, and all i could think is "AHHH! he is so EDIBLE!" please refrain from nibbling on him, though i'm sure this will be difficult.
ReplyDelete