Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stats

I haven't been including any of Sir Leighton's 'measurements' and thought I'd share them because...well... he's a big boy and it cracks me up to compare him to other little ones. And the fact that he's only 6 lbs lighter than my 2 1/2 year old niece is hilarious! But she is a PEANUT! So perhaps it's not even a fair comparison with her?
So little Leighton is currently 3 months and weighing in at 16.7 lbs and he's 26 inches.
Which puts him in the 97th percentile for height and 92nd percentile for weight.
Oh and his head is in the 90th some percentile too...
Doc says he's a big boy! But very proportionate.
And this makes me feel better because for a while there I thought I was a bad mother and over-feeding her infant!
But I guess I'm not - he's just a big man :)
He was eating 4-5 ounces at about 5 weeks.
He's currently eating about 5-6 but I think he's going through a little growth spurt? He's finishing bottles in about 15 minutes as opposed to the 20-25 norm!
((sigh))
My dearest Leighton...... even though you wear 6-9 month clothing, give everyone sore arms when they hold you and have to listen to the comments people give on how big you are, You'll always be my Lil' handsome man :)

1 comment: