People have asked us numerous times if the cats have been behaving differently since Leighton's been in the house.
I would always answer, "no, not really."
Maybe since they're fight ? I've noticed Razz to be a little more lovey dovey - probably because he noticed mom was taking his side (since Whiskey was the instigator just when you thought everything was fine).
So maybe Razz was just responding to me always yelling at Whiskey and not him. ?
BUT...
Now I think my thoughts have changed.
I do believe Mr. Razz is a little jealous of Sir Leighton.
While I was trying to get a picture for his 3-month photo (to the right), look who sat at my feet and cried..
I believe he's saying, "But what about MEEEEEEEEE??????"
*
Sorry Razz... I'll take pictures of you too... but for now, it's Leighton's turn.
SO BEAUTIFUL. that is an incredible picture of your baby boy.
ReplyDeleteand too funny about the kitties!
awww! love the new shots lyss. what a little dolly :) how was his first day hanging with grandma?
ReplyDeletehang in there razz - soon you'll have a new playmate and things will get a lot more interesting for you then :) (not sure if that's good or bad...)