Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I bet you all thought I wouldn't get these posted until NEXT Halloween, huh? So did I. So I guess we're both wrong.
But alas, the day has come to where I have a moment to gather my brains and find Sir Leighton's photos of his first experience at trick or treating. We made it to about 4 houses with Grandma in tow, and then went to visit our good friend Judy who lives just across the bridge.
Here's LT after the costume was in place! As you can tell, dad is a lot happier than he was.

*
 And as we made our way outside, the neighbor was out with her little girl wearing the outfit we gave her. So cute! She was born on July 23rd.
 *
Then our neighbor presented LT with a toy truck that sings FUNKY TOWN! Along with a Sesame street pop-up book! Talk about better than candy! (well, for him anyway, mom was hopin' for snickers)

 *
We then attempted a family picture:
*
And then went back to the neighbor's house where LT has been obsessed with the plants they have outside. One of his favorite "activities" is to go over to the plant, 'pretend' to smell them and be all innocent and just bat them... and then he starts pulling things off. So here he is showing me what he ripped off:
 
*
and then posed as if nothing happened and he's only 'touching' the flowers...

*
It was a great 'First' Halloween indeed! The neighbors went out of their ways to accommodate little teeth. A truck and book at one stop, Gerber Yogurt Melts at the other, and then Animal Crackers at the next! (I think one house actually gave him candy, which I happily consumed)

No comments:

Post a Comment