Friday, October 28, 2011

Enjoying Fall

When the leaves first started to really come down, LT LOVED going outside and playing in the leaves and then he discovered the echo that he would get if he would screen between our neighbor's house, and the one across the street. So.. we spent some time in the driveway. Screaming. Well, I didn't scream of course but he was. To the point that our neighbor's actually came outside to join him. He would stand and yelp and then look around and laugh. Ahh..... the simple things.
In the first photo, LT pulled off a leaf and was showing me. He's usually plucking the neighbor's flowers so I guess I'd rather have him de-leaf our bushes out front.
And the last picture is LT making his way over to the 'echo' spot. This picture made me laugh. Makes me think of the beatles CD with them walking across the road. Except there really isn't a road and he's not British. Hmm... maybe I should think of a new comparison...





2 comments:

  1. I get a kick out of the last pic. too.. It's like he's on a mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....so, I have one more comment regarding that last pic. Do you know the song, "I've Been Everywhere" by Johnny Cash? Listen to the chorus and that is what I hear when I see this pic...

    ReplyDelete