Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally!

So I finally took a couple minutes this morning to load up the 'before' and 'after' pics of Baby P's room.
I know I took pictures of the crib with the bedding and all that, however I don't think I ever took them off my card. I couldn't find them this morning on the computer anywhere. So THAT, shall be my mission tonight!
*
Before
*
After

I know they aren't TOO exciting to look at but hey - I FINALLY GOT THEM POSTED!

Brownie points for me. (like.. maybe 1/2 a point? because they're extremely tardy?)

:)

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! what a lucky babe you have! so perfect for either a boy OR a girl! how did you do that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did we do what? The stripe or ? The stripe was guided by painters tape, however the tape did NOT work well. I was so annoyed. So Jeff and I had to go back over the lines and 'fine tune' them by fixing the colors that the tape let leak into the other. Very tedious. But WAY worth it :) Thanks for the compliment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i meant how did you make it so PERFECT, but i appreciate the details of the stripe, too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same thing happen when we painted out house. The tape wasn't very 'protective' to the wood. But I keep seeing this commercial for painters tape called Frog tape. I might have to try that next time. :)
    The room looks good! I like how the pic has Jeff in it in all the mess of the paint supplies. LOL! He looks thrilled! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steelerwife'sbrotherinlawAugust 3, 2010 at 7:10 AM

    Oh No! You got some big ugly thing in the corner! I hope you were able to remove that....

    ReplyDelete