I've been asked before, "How did you know you were pregnant?"
(before the obvious test of course).
Well...
#1) An evil Alyssa took over my body and constantly crabbed and nagged poor Hubby! She was awful! Every little thing she had a smart-butt comment for and my gosh, the fact that Hubby stuck around is quite the miracle itself.
This went on for about a week and then it was done. I remember "coming to my senses" and asking Hubby, "Have you found that I've been a complete JERK this last week?" He was VERY QUICK to respond with 'YES!'
#2) My sleep changed for about 3 nights. I sleep great but for a short stint, I would sleep SO HARD that when I'd wake up, it was like I had slept for only 10 minutes! THAT was a new feeling...
#3) All my nails broke within 2 days of each other. Which of course made me wanna cry.
#4) I would eat dinner and not feel full in the least bit.
#5) When people would hug me... well... it hurt. LOL!
*
And it wasn't long after all this fun stuff that I was convinced something was different.
On Dec. 19th, the truth was revealed!
I yelled, "It's a boy!"
Hubby was very confused by this - "How can you tell THAT!?" he asked.
Hee hee!
Oh the teasing we do to each other.....
Well...
#1) An evil Alyssa took over my body and constantly crabbed and nagged poor Hubby! She was awful! Every little thing she had a smart-butt comment for and my gosh, the fact that Hubby stuck around is quite the miracle itself.
This went on for about a week and then it was done. I remember "coming to my senses" and asking Hubby, "Have you found that I've been a complete JERK this last week?" He was VERY QUICK to respond with 'YES!'
#2) My sleep changed for about 3 nights. I sleep great but for a short stint, I would sleep SO HARD that when I'd wake up, it was like I had slept for only 10 minutes! THAT was a new feeling...
#3) All my nails broke within 2 days of each other. Which of course made me wanna cry.
#4) I would eat dinner and not feel full in the least bit.
#5) When people would hug me... well... it hurt. LOL!
*
And it wasn't long after all this fun stuff that I was convinced something was different.
On Dec. 19th, the truth was revealed!
I yelled, "It's a boy!"
Hubby was very confused by this - "How can you tell THAT!?" he asked.
Hee hee!
Oh the teasing we do to each other.....
A crappy beginning to an awesome adventure :) LOL! Glad Jeff decided to stick around to see what was around the corner ;)
ReplyDelete