Monday, January 25, 2010

Dreams

Pregnancy has so far been really nice. I haven't had much of the usual "symptoms" people experience which is a pleasant surprise. It's just a new thing for me to now have to eat every 2-3 hours and you can't have something "carb-free" because you eat right through it and 2 seconds later, you need more food. My lunch bag is getting bigger and bigger. I'm sure people think I'm supplying food for the whole dept. some days. BUT.. anything to keep my stomach content - I'm Game!
So yeah, the one thing that's REALLY apparent is my dreams are QUITE WEIRD!
*I had a dream about my car being towed and the place wanted $6000 for it. I contemplated on just buying a new one.
*I had a dream about having a baby girl and it looked EXACTLY like my cousin Kayla. I mean A SPITTING IMAGE of her!
*I had a terrible dream about "spiritual warfare." Which may not be pregnancy related but rather my Faith really coming through in my dreams.
*I had a dream that someone forced something down my throat that caused me to keep coughing up black tar-lookin' stuff (that included blood). Sorry - little graphic. BUT MAN! THESE DREAMS ARE JUST BIZARRE!
Sometimes I'm afraid to fall asleep at night!
*
However last night....... I was flying!
So WELCOME to my AMUSEMENT PARK!

4 comments:

  1. i hated preggo dreams. i hope that you have sweeter ones in your future soon! like maybe the twins going to the world series or something. (i didn't want to bring up the v tragedy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh pregnancy dreams. isn't it fun?? hehe. i've noticed that the weirdo dreams i had when pregs have taken an even freakier direction when faced with newborn sleep deprivation. yikes! i hope yours get much sweeter than they are so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those are some bizarre dreams. Flying doesn't sound so bad though. Hope you have sweet dreams going forward about your little baby jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm just remembering....all my prego dreams were about having a baby girl...and that's what it is! If you are dreaming about girls, then maybe???? :) I'm still hoping you have a boy so they can get married!

    ReplyDelete