Thursday, January 21, 2010

And we're off!!!

So I BELIEVE I know what I'm doing with this blog - it's been a while since I've had to sit and format one!
But here it is folks.
The Baby Blog.
Let me start out with the
*
EXPLANATION OF THE TITLE:
The hubby's big 'joke' is that the baby's name will be Jackpot. So you know - it goes well with the last name. Say it together once. Nice ring to it eh? Middle name "cash" he says.
But yeah - not happening. So instead of crushing his dream ENTIRELY... I thought I'd name the blog after his genius idea :)
*
And here's his rendition of how I look now and what I'll look like down the road:

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to cash in on this adventure and hold JP! Chop, chop please and hurry up these next 200+ days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! Very entertaining! Makes me feel guilty about my baby blog...so ok, I'll update today in honor of jackpot! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli: ha ha! You need to update! I keep checking it every day, to no avail :( Can't wait to see what's up next on YOUR blog!

    Beanie: It's funny that you said "JP" - that's Jeff's nickname at work! Everyone calls him that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious, jeff! and lyss, LOVE the new blog. i am so excited to keep up on little jackpot's big arrival! and i can't wait to see that little belly of yours GROW! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Jeff is holding his chest area in the 'after' pic! Very accurate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys crack me up! Love the blog. Looking forward to following you on your journey to motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! I can't wait to meet little jackpot cash, he/she picked the BEST parents ever! I love your new blog too, very nice - you need to add some little trucks and cars though, just in case. :) -Missy

    ReplyDelete