A day in the life of LT is seen below. Well, half a day anyway. Due to the AWESOME weather, we made it a point to get outside on Sunday of course and even get our deck furniture ready for visitors. aka=us. Before we decided to clean the table, LT sat down and I took advantage of the moment. He's doing well with smiling when I ask him to:
Yes a little corny but something tells me this is the smile 99% of moms get when asking their toddler to do so. Not bad. At least he's looking at me. (crazy hair and all)
Jeff starts to then clean the table off, and of course, LT wishes to do it himself:
(there - looks so much better! This face cracks me up!)
(oops - one more spot)
(smile for mommy! and really, I only got this smile because dad kept telling him to NOT smile at mom. Reverse psychology is a beautiful thing.)
*
After we enjoyed our first meal of the year outside, LT decided he wanted to go in on the couch. I think he had a belly ache :(
He loves to sit and play between the couch and foot rest so he gathers up all his toys and brings them there. (he's a hoarder in training)
So I sat next to him and just fired away with the camera cuz it's glued to my face:
(you're still sitting there, mom?)
*
(hmm.. a dryer ball. I was lookin' for that)
*
(these are his friends)
*
(the traditional pose of our Sir Leighton. Drink in one hand, belly button in the other)
*
(and as a cool down - a little TV while sitting on his spiderman chair)











omg, he is SO CUTE!!! what a little grown-up. and that belly button action?? i'm dying. what a hilarious little habit. love it!
ReplyDelete