In knowing his 1st Birthday Party is tomorrow, LT decided he wanted to walk yesterday! We're pretty sure he made this decision so he could show off. And there ya have it, I leave him alone ONE DAY with grandma and grandpa P., and I come home to a walking child! (falling at times of course but come on... we all fell, and heck, some of us still do.) So there he was...complete with those little Huggies Jean-like Diapers! How stinkin' cute are they!? Lucky for LT, he's a big boy at 1 year old and those 'jean' diapers start at size 3. Which is exactly what he is. He was TOO CUTE when I saw him waddling towards me. He had a little collared shirt on, with his big belly hangin' out (because the shirt's a little small), and his little bum wrapped in 'jean' with a BIG OL' SMILE ON HIS FACE!
I already know what he can reach and grab and get into so there won't be much new in that department. I think it's more of a matter of now he'll be a TAD faster than mom and dad. And to that.... all I have to say is, "Whiskey and Razz.... you better be ready too!" LOL!!!!!
yaaaay leighton!!! way to impress everyone for your BIG day!
ReplyDelete